Helpful Reminders for Aircraft Operators utilizing Augusta Regional Airport during Masters 2020.
- Once your trip is confirmed, please login to https://flightbridge.com/Go/Augusta to enter arrival and departure information. We encourage all operators to provide all flight details to include handling/fuel request, hotel, car rentals reservations, etc.
- Due to air saturation and potential ATC initiated ground delay programs, please avoid high arrival peak times between the hours of 7am – 9am Wednesday April 8th – Friday April 10th
- To accommodate the influx of aircraft traffic, AGS will close Runway 8/26 and Taxi way E to offer additional aircraft parking.
- This auxiliary aircraft parking area will be referred to as the “East Operation”, the east operation will offer a satellite FBO with all the amenities that the Airport’s main FBO facility provides. This area is located off Lock and Dam Rd.
Physical address: 3006 Lock and Dam Court Augusta, Georgia 30906
- Rental Car agency will be allowed to stage customer rental vehicles at the East Operation location for Customer Pick-Up and Drop off. Ground Transportation and Ride sharing companies will also be allowed to stage their vehicle in this area as well.
- Courtesy golf cart transportation will be provided for all arrivals/departures and subsequent pilot trips to and from their aircraft.
- Courtesy Shuttles will be also available to take customers and operators to the Main FBO if so desired.
- Food Service and Hospitality provided by Standard Aero and Textron Aviation.