Helpful Reminders for Aircraft Operators utilizing Augusta Regional Airport during Masters 2022.
- Once your trip is confirmed, please login to https://flightbridge.com/Go/Augusta to enter arrival and departure information. We encourage all operators to provide all flight details to include handling/fuel request, hotel, car rentals reservations, etc.
- Due to air saturation and potential ATC initiated ground delay programs, please avoid high arrival peak times between the hours of 7am – 9am Wednesday April 6th – Friday April 8th. Heavy departure peak times between the hours of 4pm-8pm on Sunday April 10th and 7am – 1pm on Monday April 11th .
- To accommodate the influx of aircraft traffic, AGS will close Runway 8/26 and Taxi way E to offer additional aircraft parking.
- This auxiliary aircraft parking area will be referred to as the “East Operation”, the east operation will offer a satellite FBO with all the amenities that the Airport’s main FBO facility provides. This area is located off Lock and Dam Rd.
Physical address: 3006 Lock and Dam Rd. Augusta, Georgia 30906
*Attention operators*, if the aircraft is parked on the runway or the associated taxi way i.e. the East Operation Area, passengers and ground transportation providers are encouraged to use the address above for expedited pickups and drop-offs. Car rentals can also be returned to this location.
- Ground Transportation vendors and Ride sharing companies will also be allowed to stage their vehicle in this area.
- Courtesy golf cart/van transportation will be provided for all arrivals/departures and subsequent pilot trips to and from their aircraft.
- Courtesy Shuttles will be also available to take customers and operators to the Main FBO, if so desired.
- Food Service and Hospitality provided by Standard Aero.